Rainbow no. 24 | A slightly spooky yet mysteriously magnetic rainbow. These beams of joy most love dying old clothes with fun colors or weekend wandering at a local art hop.
Materials: wood, embroidery thread, and sterling silver hardware metal
Size: Rainbow height approximately 4.8 cm
This offering is made to order. Allow 1 - 4 weeks for this item to be made and shipped.
Free shipping and handling anywhere in the US! Yay USPS!
Free local delivery around Burlington (05401, 05402, 05405, 05406, 05408)
Pay 100% | Thank you for supporting the time and resources needed to steward this creative energy and make values-aligned choices along the way for our earth and community. This enables the longevity of this little studio, and actively votes for a world where artists exist who can run experiments like this.
Pay 75% | Thank you for believing in the abundance of our community and futures. Use 25% off discount code “MOREDREAMING” at checkout.
Pay 50% | Thank you for believing in a world where we can be held and supported by our community. Use 50% off discount code “MORELOVE” at checkout.
Feeling confused about what feels right for you? Read more here and/or reference the guide below:
Consider paying LESS if you...
- are Black, Indigenous, or a Person of Color
- are supporting children or dependents (including extended family)
- have significant debt that prevents your from meeting basic needs
- have $0 savings
- have medical expenses not covered by insurance
- have chronic illness or disability that impacts your ability to earn income
- are unable to access healthcare
- are eligible for public assistance
- have immigration-related expenses
- are formerly incarcerated
- do illegal work for survival
- Have less access to money because of abuse
- are an elder with limited financial support
- would experience hardship--harmful impact on your life such as not being able to pay for food, rent, transportation, etc.
Consider paying MORE if you...
- own the home you live in or rent by choice
- have investments, retirement accounts, or inherited money
- travel for recreation
- Can ask people in your life for money
- work part time or are unemployed by choice, including unemployment due to full-time school in a degree-earning program
- have a relatively high degree of earning power (even if you are choosing not to use it right now) from able-bodiedness, college degree(s), social networks, family connections, gender, race, etc.
- would experience sacrifice--you may have to cut back on other spending in your life such as coffee, new clothing, etc that will not have a long term harmful impact on your life